Solves 19 Of Your Most Frustrating
Direct Response Sales Page Hang-Ups"
Writing & Designing A Site Is Only 75% Of The Work...
At Last, You Have At Your Disposal A Manual Full Of
Drag-And-Drop Solutions For Sales Pages
And The Special Offers You Run On Them
Finally, you can get your hands on an excellent workbook containing all the helpful scripts that will give your sales letter the horsepower to improve conversion rates.
From: Robert Plank
Time: Thursday, 12:00 PM
One thing I find myself doing more and more is setting up sales pages for products. Every time I roll out a new product I add a new "gem" to the page to present facts to a prospect in a way that gets them to sit up and take notice.
This book contains my own war plans for putting finishing touches on a sales page.
It is not a copywriting e-book.
Instead, it contains nineteen powerful web site scripts with super-detailed walkthroughs explaining how they were built, so you can either:
Paste them onto your web site painlessly
Tweak them to do anything you want.
- You can run a 7-day or N-day countdown to kick off your new product at a reduced price or to test alternate price ranges without enraging your customer base.
- Get forewarned about a specific kind of dynamic pricing script you need to stay 50 miles away from.
- You can display a lot of screenshots for your product, I can show you a way to quickly flip through them without doing a lot of scrolling.
- You can password-protect your download page without a fully-featured member's area script, I can show you how to be up and running in 2 minutes.
- Plus a ton more... the sales letter is customized for you below.
Warning: require(/home/robertpl/public_html/beersensor/beer/plugins/PayPalButton/index.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/spt/public_html/volume1/index.php on line 68
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/robertpl/public_html/beersensor/beer/plugins/PayPalButton/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/spt/public_html/volume1/index.php on line 68